This RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT is voluntarily and knowingly entered into by the persons as signed hereunder, hereinafter referred to as GUEST, and BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE and its owners, guides, employees, agents, volunteers, officers, and directors hereinafter collectively referred to as the PROVIDER
This document is a full release and indemnity agreement whereby GUEST is releasing and indemnifying PROVIDER from all inherent and real dangers and risks that are associated with game reserves and/or game lodges and/or Hotels, arising from the presence of wild and dangerous animals, reptiles, birds and insects and the real risk of bodily harm, sickness, personal injury, death and/or damage to property which may arise as a result of an encounter with the aforementioned creatures, and/or various recreational activities including, but not limited to:-
Game Drives on BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE’S premises
Bush Walks on BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE’S premises
And any other activity organised by BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE
The GUEST expressly agrees that he/she has familiarised him/herself with any and all inherent and real dangers and risks that are associated with game reserves and/or game lodges, arising from the presence of wild and dangerous animals, reptiles, birds and insects and the real risk of bodily harm, sickness, personal injury, death and/or damage to property which may arise as a result of an encounter with the aforementioned creatures, and/or the particular circumstances prevailing on a game reserve or a game reserve environment for anyone, that cannot be eliminated. These environmental risks include, but are not limited to:-
- BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE is home to the “Big 4” (Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo & Leopard) and I have been informed of the potential dangers pertaining to unguided walks. There may not always be protection in the form of fences, buildings and vehicles in which to take cover in potentially dangerous circumstances and that hazards such as potentially dangerous animals as well as poisonous snakes, insects and plants may be encountered in the game reserve.
- The participation in the activities at BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE is purely voluntary. No one is forcing the GUEST to participate and the GUEST elects to participate in spite of the risks. The guest is voluntarily using the services of BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE with full knowledge of the inherent risks, hazards and dangers involved and hereby assume and accept all risks of injury or death.
- The PROVIDER cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor whether such Damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise or by the negligence or wrongful act of anyone employed by the PROVIDER or any other person or by the defective functioning of any apparatus or appliance of the PROVIDER.
After thoroughly reading and familiarising myself with the above I
- warrant that I am 18 years of age or older
- Confirm that I fully appreciate the nature of the risks that I will be exposed to whilst visiting BONAMANZI GAME RESERVE and fully understand any environmental risks inherent to said game reserve environment whether accompanied by an agent, guide or employee of the PROVIDER or not.
- Furthermore acknowledge that it is a condition of admission that GUESTS with children accept full responsibility for the actions and safety of the children under their control. The nature of a game reserve, a game lodge and its camps is such that it is potentially dangerous for children, and guardians are expected to control their children to prevent them from harming themselves or inconveniencing other guests.
- Am aware of the fact that accommodation in this lodge/hotel/game reserve is provided on a cash basis only and that guests, visitors or residents must pay their accounts at the termination of their stay or as otherwise arranged.