Activity options range from crocodile feeding to an Amazing Race “treasure hunt” where delegates pit their minds against each other and the clock, for further fun consider an interactive Zulu Dance where prizes are offered to the best dancers – judged by the competitors and the dance troupe themselves.
Packages can be tailored to suit your needs – options being:-
- Crocodile Feeding Show – Informative and Intriguing
- Lunch on our Viewing Deck – (40 or less) – A lovely setting overlooking the Lalapanzi Dam
- Game Drive – 2 to 3 Hour Drive on the Reserve with a Snack Stop
- Potjie Evening – A short Game Drive to the Venue overlooking False Bay, watch the moon rise and enjoy a sumptuous traditional South African Potjie dinner, served in a traditional rustic style
- Garden Braai – Candle Lit setting next to our Restaurant
- Amazing Race – Treasure Hunt
- Interactive Zulu Dancing – an optional extra for the Potjie Evening or Garden Braai
Please note that the activities are weather dependant.